Happy Tuesday everyone! I sure hope that where ever you live, you are warm and dry as winter still plugs on across the country. Let’s find out what our lovely hostess, Jenny, has in store for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge today…
It’s Jenny here today! I hope that everyone is back in the swing of regular life and stamping, now that the busy holidays are past us. Today the challenge is all about the weather… when it’s cold out side, you have to button up! I think we all have been doing way too much of that lately, even here in the South!
For Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week I’d like you to use at least one button embellishment, along with a winter themed card.
Where’s my button you ask… it’s small but it is there under the bow! I had fun airbrushing with the Snow Scenes set. Fitting my scene in to the Perfectly Pierced Window Die.
I used Eclipse Tape to mask off snow drifts and gently airbrushed with Copic W4, continually moving my torn paper to look like rolling hills. I used a circle cut out to mask the moon.
I hope you’ll join along with us this week. Remember to link up your card creation in the InLinkz below! Good luck!
~ Jenny ~
Before you go, be sure to visit the rest of the DT’s blogs and leave them a little blog love. In return, they will amaze you with their gorgeous creations…
OUR WINNER’S CIRCLE…
We had 58 AMAZING entries last week including 38 entries that qualified for 2 ballots because that stamper used some Flourishes stamps for Katie’s “Get In Shape!” challenge. Our randomly chosen winner is #23! Congrats Theresa P.! Please email Allison at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “FTTC253 Winner” in your subject line and your full name and mailing address to claim your prize!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- Link up your creation below in the InLinkz with a direct link to your creation.
- You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use our stamps!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC254.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries. Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Good luck everyone! Happy stamping everyone!