Welcome to another fabulous Timeless Tuesday Challenge here at Flourishes! I’m Ally and I’m your hostess this week.
This week I am challenging you to…
Now you can take this as a LITERAL “mask” image or you can take it as “masking - a technique where you place something over your image or cardstock so you don’t apply ink to it“. You may use a mask in helping you create a fun landscape, a cloudy sky or creating a multiple imaged area where your stamps overlap one another. It’s your choice on how you interpret the word “mask” in this case… just have FUN with it!
For my card example today, I thought I’d stick to the masking technique so I took some Classic Ivory Cardstock and the beautiful tulip image from the “Thank You” stamp set and masked off a line of tulips on my card. I then coloured my tulips with Copic Markers.
So grab some stamps and let’s see you MASKuerade this week! Can’t wait to see what you create using my challenge this week!
~ Ally ~
Be sure to visit the rest of the DT’s blogs and leave them a little blog love….
OUR WINNER’S CIRCLE…
We had 46 fantastic entries last week including lots of entries that qualified for 2 ballots because that stamper used some Flourishes stamps for Cheryl’s “Less = More!” challenge. Our randomly chosen winner is #27! Congrats Heather from Heather’s Haven! Please email Allison at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “FTTC260 Winner” in your subject line to claim your prize!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- Link up your creation below in the InLinkz with a direct link to your creation.
- You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use Flourishes’ stamps!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC261.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries. Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Good luck everyone! Happy stamping everyone!