Welcome back to another Timeless Tuesday challenge blogger friends! It’s Deborah here and I am happy to be your hostess this week with a challenge you are sure to feel the love! But first, have you checked out this weeks Gamblers Sale? You sure don’t want to miss out on it because everything is 30% off!!! Head over to get those items you have been wanting before it’s gone.
I’m your challenge hostess Deborah…. let’s talk challenge here. I am challenging you to create…
How’s that to get your Valentine mojo going? Get creative and show us the love!
I went very CAS this week to showcase this image from Kids Play. I thought it would be sweet to take this image and make it as if she were blowing hearts instead of a dandelion. The hearts were drawn in after I stamped the image with some Versamark and then some Versafine ink in black and then adding some detail black embossing powder. I then heated it with my heat gun. Before adhering that panel to the red, I scored the top and bottom of the white panel for an extra element. The hearts were colored in and some Sakura clear glitter pen was added to that. The sentiment was from the new release of Wild Roses stamped with Memento ink in Rhubarb red. The card was finished with some red seam binding ribbon and a paper rose.
Thanks for joining us today and we sure hope you take a moment to stop by each of the Timeless Tuesday team blogs to leave a little love!
~ Deborah ~
Before you go, be sure to visit the rest of the DT’s blogs and leave them a little blog love. In return, they will amaze you with their gorgeous creations…
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- Link up your creation below in the InLinkz with a direct link to your creation.
- You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use Flourishes’ stamps!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC257.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries. Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Good luck everyone! Happy stamping everyone!