Happy Tuesday everyone! Have you weathered the last throws of winter where you live this week? I don’t know about you but I’d love to see green grass and blue skies and SOON! I’ve been getting cabin fever and I need a good excuse to enjoy the warm Spring breezes. Wishing you a fabulous week this week!
Hello everyone, and welcome to Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, FTTC216! I’m your hostess Cindy and today’s challenge is to “Frame It“!! We want to see a frame on your creation!!
I have used the Perfectly Pierced Victorian Ovals Die Set. I placed the oval die inside the Victorian die to make my frame.
The stamp set I used is the pretty Make A Wish .
I used the following Copic Collections to color in my image:
~ Cindy ~
Thanks Cindy! We had an amazing 33 entries plus 15 entries that qualified for 2 ballots because that stamper used some Flourishes stamps for Broni’s “Around the House!” challenge last week, and our random winner of the ENTIRE April Release is #13! Congrats Helen Airton! Please email Allison with your full mailing address at: email@example.com to claim your prize!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- If you do use Flourishes stamps on your creation, you’ll receive two ballots for the weekly prize.
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If your project does not follow the challenge theme/details then your link may be deleted. Please clarify in your blog post, how your creation specifically meets our challenge.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC216.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
One random winner will be picked from all of the entries.
Take a moment and leave some love on our designers blogs! We’d love to hear from you!
Take a peek at what the Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today’s challenge…
DON’T FORGET… we are having a call for our Friends of Flourishes Team! We are looking for one lucky crafter and that crafter could be YOU!!! For further call details, CLICK HERE. Time is ticking by fast so get in your application!!! Good luck!
We can’t wait to see what you create with Cindy’s challenge this week…