Hello Flourishes friends! As most of you know, back in October we had a special challenge to find four guest designers to help out the Friends of Flourishes Team for December and provide us with not only some amazing inspiration but also decide on the challenges for the month. Well… it’s officially the first week of December so let’s introduce you to our first December Guest Designer. Please welcome Kerin Sylvestor!
- Hat & Scarf: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18
- Bird & Buttons: R22, R24, R27, R29
- Carrot Nose: YR14, YR15, YR16
- Twig arms: E33, E35, E37
- Shading on snowman body and ground: C00, C3
I stitched around my middle layer with a zigzag stitch an white thread. I finished off my card by adding some Teal Blue Seam Binding Ribbon and a snowflake gem, along with some stamped snowflakes with rhinestone centers.
I hope you’ll join us for this week’s challenge and your chance to win! For plenty of inspiration, check out the other creations by the Timeless Tuesday Team.
~ Kerin ~
Before you get too far, be sure to visit the rest of the DT’s blogs, as well as our Guest Designer and leave them a little blog love. In return, they will amaze you with their beautiful work…
- Allison Cope
- Cheryl Lea
- Deborah Anton
- Jenny Gropp
- Katie Sims
- Kerin Sylvester, this week’s guest designer
OUR WINNER’S CIRCLE…
We had 20 spectacular entries last week including 11 entries that qualified for 2 ballots because that stamper used some Flourishes stamps for Connie’s “Score It! Pierce It! Color It!” challenge. Our randomly chosen winner is #17! Congrats polycrafty! Please email Allison at: email@example.com with “FTTC248 Winner” in your subject line to claim your prize!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- Link up your creation below in the InLinkz with a direct link to your creation (not just to your blog).
- Why not use Flourishes stamps on your creation?!? You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use our stamps! Hooray!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- Please ensure that you read the challenge specifics carefully. Please clarify in your blog post, how your creation specifically meets our challenge.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC249.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Good luck everyone! Happy stamping everyone!