I’d like to take a moment and introduce you to the newest Friends of Flourishes Team member… Cheryl Lea! Cheryl is joining us for the first time today and you’ll just be in awe of her wondrous creativity. Welcome to the Flourishes family Cheryl!
Now… on with our challenge!!!
Hi everyone! It’s Denise here and my challenge to you this week for FTTC225 is to incorporate scallops into your card or project. Simple as that!
Here’s my card using an image and sentiment from the new S’more Fun:
The lantern and sentiment were stamped onto some Fair Skies patterned paper, I added a couple die-cut scallop strips in black and white, added a die-cut flag with a brad up in the corner, and rounded the bottom corners of the classic white card base. I love this simple and quick layout!
Come and hop along and visit with all of our super talented designers and join us in our challenge this week for a chance to win!!
~ Denise ~
Take a moment and leave some love on all of our designers’ blogs.
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcombe
- Cheryl Lea
- Deborah Anton
- Denise Marzec
- Jenny Gropp
- Judy Rozema
- Katie Sims
- Berni Cuttino, our June guest designer
Come and hop along and visit with all of our super talented designers and join us in our challenge this week for a chance at winning a coupon to spend in the Flourishes Store!
OUR WINNER’S CIRCLE…
We had 30 amazing entries including 11 entries that qualified for 2 ballots because that stamper used some Flourishes stamps for Allison’s “Open Sesame” challenge last week. Our randomly chosen winner is #12! Congrats Stephanie W.! Please email Allison with your full name and address at: email@example.com with “FTTC Winner” in your subject line to claim your prize!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- Why not use Flourishes stamps on your creation?!? You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use our stamps! Hooray!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- Please ensure that you read the challenge specifics carefully. Please clarify in your blog post, how your creation specifically meets our challenge.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC225.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries to win the ENTIRE June release!!!
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.