Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to the newest edition of the Flourishes “Timeless Tuesday Challenge“! Did you know that the first day of Spring is only TWO days away? Yikes! We still have a some snow here in Southern Alberta and I’m sure that Mother Nature isn’t quite done with us yet. Here’s hoping for some signs of Spring soon and for you too.
I’m your hostess, Ally and this week’s challenge is… you guessed it… all about Spring! We want to see a Spring inspired card or project this week (FTTC212).
For my project this week, I was inspired by our very Spring-y bouquet of tulips from the March release, “Tulips for Friends“.
I began with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base made from Flourishes Classic White Cardstock. I die cut the card edge and then decorated the front with a variety of fun patterned papers.
I die cut a circle and a scalloped circle and adhered my simple greeting tag using the “Inside & Out: Hello” stamp set.
Now it’s your turn to get Spring inspired. Share a card or project that makes you think of Spring! Good luck!
~ Allison ~
Thanks Allison! We had an amazing 79 entries plus many entries that qualified for 2 ballots because that stamper used some Flourishes stamps for Deborah’s “Go Green” challenge last week, and our random winner is #72! Congrats Katie Tate! Please email Allison at: firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- If you do use Flourishes stamps on your creation, you’ll receive two ballots for the weekly prize.
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC212.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
One random winner will be picked from all of the entries.
Take a moment and leave some love on our designers blogs! We love to hear from you!
Take a peek at what the Timeless Tuesday designers have created for this week’s challenge…
We can’t wait to see what you create with our Spring theme this week! Have fun!!