Hello everyone! We hope that your month of March as come in “as a lamb” as they say and hopefully it’ll do the same on the way out! We have a new Guest Designer stepping in this week for the month of March. Please stop by and welcome Deb Felts as our guest designer!!
Grab a cuppa joe and get ready to visit some amazing designer blogs today. Let’s get started with our challenge…
Hello everyone, I’m your hostess Cindy and welcome to the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, FTTC210!
Today we are “Embossing with Corrugate“. For this challenge you can use the inside core of some cardboard or make your own with a crimper. Don’t have either and still want to play? Then let’s see some dry embossing on your card or project!!
Can’t wait to see what you do with some cardboard or embossing this week!
~ Cindy ~
Thanks Cindy! We had 67 entries plus some of entries that qualified for 2 ballots for Broni’s “All That Glitters” challenge last week, and our random winner is #64! Congrats Rebecca! Please email Allison at: email@example.com to claim your prize!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- If you do use Flourishes stamps on your creation, you’ll receive two ballots for the weekly prize.
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC210.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
One random winner will be picked from all of the entries.
Take a moment and leave some love on our blogs! We love to hear what you think of our inspiration.
Take a peek at what the Timeless Tuesday designers have created for this week’s challenge…
We can’t wait to see what you create with cardboard or embossing this week! Have fun!!