So did you have a fabulous time last week following along with our amazing Flourishes Senior Design Team and our new stamp reveals for February? Aren’t the newest stamps, Easter Wishes, Old Fashioned Florals and Inside & Out: Hello amazing!!?? DON’T FORGET that you can add all 3 of these wonderful new stamps sets to your stamping supplies for one LOW price when you purchase our Newest Release Bundle for February! It’s a great way to get all of our new stamps for one fabulous price. Now, onto our challenge for this week…
Hi all! It’s Denise here and this week’s challenge (FTTC208) is to use red on your card/project. Easy peasy, right? Please be sure to read the challenge rules below for all the details.
The Copic Collections I used for my card this week include:
~ Denise ~
Thanks Denise! We had 89 entries plus LOTS of entries that qualified for 2 ballots for Maki’s “Use a Heart” challenge last week, and our random winner is #57! Congrats Sheena B.! Please email Allison at: email@example.com to claim your prize!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- If you do use Flourishes stamps on your creation, you’ll receive two ballots for the weekly prize.
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC208.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
One random winner will be picked from all of the entries.
We would love to see you comment on our hard working and super talented designers blogs too. They always put their best efforts into giving you a fabulous array of wonderful inspiration for our weekly challenges. So take a moment and leave some love on their blogs – we know they’ll love it!
Take a peek at what the Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today’s challenge…
Bridget Finlay, our February guest designer!
We can’t wait to see what you create this week!