Hello everyone! We’re only one day away from our new February stamp reveals. YIPPEE! We have some amazing stamp sets coming and we hope you’re as excited about it as we are about it!! Don’t forget to not only play along with our Timeless Tuesday Challenge today for a chance at winning some of these new sets but also play along with our February Pre-Release Challenge, “The Pick One Challenge!“. It’s a fabulous way to win some of our new stamps!!!
Now on to the show…
I’m Maki and it is my turn to host the Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC207) this week! The challenge is simple and just perfect for a Valentine’s Day project. Just use “heart” elements for your card/project! Please be sure to read the challenge rules below for more details.
Copic Markers Collections:
The rest of my supplies: Classic white cardstock, CME Rich Browns cardstock, CME Emerald Coast teal blue ribbon, Memento tuxedo black, summer sky, angel pink, blending tool , pink cardstock, designer papers, Spellbinders dies, border punch.
~ Maki ~
We had 25 entries plus LOTS of entries that qualified for 2 ballots for Allison’s “It’s Sketchy” challenge last week, and our random winner is #14! Congrats Tera! Please email Allison at: email@example.com to claim your prize!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Since this if Flourishes Release week – this week one lucky winner will walk away with Flourishes February Release!! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- If you do use Flourishes stamps on your creation, you’ll receive two ballots for the weekly prize.
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC207.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
One random winner will be picked from all of the entries to win the February New Release Bundle!!
Take a peek at what the Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today’s challenge…
We’re looking forward to seeing your creation! Thank you for visiting.