It’s a day of partying and celebration! Flourishes turned five this month and we want YOU to help us celebrate! Today we’re ushering in a 2-4-6-8, Help Flourishes Celebrate Day with challenges at 2, at 4, at 6 and at 8PM! If you missed our 2PM Challenge, just click HERE or if you didn’t tune in at 4PM, just click HERE to catch up! If you play, we have some FUN goodie bags for our winners! Are you ready for the 6PM Challenge?
HOW TO PLAY: This challenge is about adding sprinkles onto your card or creation — Glitter? Beads? Flower Soft? You choose! Just sprinkle on some fun and you’ll be in the running! Use Flourishes stamps if you have them — your entries will count twice. If you don’t have Flourishes stamps, play along anywyay, you could win some! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5C. You have until August 31st to enter and can enter as many times as you like!
Some of our designers have helped us sprinkle a little celebration on their creations today! If you need some inspiration, be sure to hop on over and see…
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card and sprinkle on an embellishment of some kind!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 31 by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5C
- We’ll announce the winners Tuesday, September 4th at noon CST!
HOW CAN YOU WIN?
Play in this challenge and that counts as one entry for a stamping prize pack (including stamps and other goodies!) Play in all four and you will be entered toward our grand prize! Winners will be drawn randomly but if your card is one of our designers’ faves, your work will be added to our Customer Cards Gallery on Pinterest for all to see! So get those fingers inky and join us for our birthday bash!
Take note… the next challenge is coming your way in just 2 hours… at 8PM CST! See you then!