It’s time for another fun-filled noon time challenge! And this one — is all about the men in your life! Take the challenge and you will have a shot at winning Flourishes entire May release! All you need to do is take this challenge!
HOW TO PLAY: This challenge is all about the men in your life — no matter what the age! All you need to do is make a more masculine card for this challenge and you will be in the running! If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCMAYRW2. Entries must be in before Friday, May 11th at 5PM EST. To enter, make sure you link up your creation over on the Flourishes Blog using the Inlinkz Widget!
If you need a little inspiration, all you need to do is gander at Tammy Hershberger’s creation using our brand new set called Father’s Day!
Some of the other Flourishes designers have been busy at work with this challenge so make sure you go over and see….
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Jan Marie Caruso
- Stacy Morgan
- Tammy Hershberger
- Maki Jones
- Mona Pendleton
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a masculine card!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, May 11th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCMAYRW2
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, May 12 at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!