Good Morning, Amanda here, and I am so excited to be hosting my very first Timeless Tuesday challenge! I want to challenge you to show your love of Flourishes stamps by using your favorite Flourishes stamp set!
I love all of Flourishes beautiful stamps, and I had a hard time picking just one, but I love this set. It is so happy and carefree looking, you can almost see them nodding in the breeze!
For my card I chose Flourishes With Gratitude set from their FLIP Loyalty program. It’s stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock, then I cut it all out with my craft knife. The sentiment is from Flourishes Tiny Flowers and Tags set. For the background, I stamped Flourishes new Antique Lace in Memento Desert Sand on a Spellbinders Labels #21 . Then I framed my flowers with a cut out Spellbinders Labels #20 placed over my image. I finished everything with some pearls to add some elegance.
Please be sure to read the rules below for more details on our challenges.
- April Guest Designer – Geri Utterback
- April Guest Designer – Kazan Clark
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Each week Flourishes draws one lucky name for a $10 gift code to the Flourishes store! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them?
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use keyword FTTC165.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
One random winner will be picked from all of the entries to win the weekly prize!
We had 29 entries for Mona’s “Fruitful” challenge last week and 18 players that got double entries for using Flourishes stamps. . Our random winner is #42, Rosemary. Her beautiful card created with Cherries and Peaches is shown below. Rosemary, please email Beate at email@example.com to claim your prize!