Hi there! It’s Mona here and it is my turn to be this week’s hostess Since Spring has Sprung in many places around the world and many trees are in blossom, I’ve been thinking about the mouth watering fruit that will soon be available at the markets. With that in mind, I’ve chosen to challenge all of you to create a card/tag focusing on a Fruit theme. Flourishes sells many beautiful fruit stamps, feel free to click here to see them all. Please be sure to read the challenge rules listed below for complete details.
To create my card, I stamped the beautiful bunch of Cherries image from the Cherries and Peaches set onto a piece of Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut using a Spellbinders Labels Nine die template. While leaving the Labels Nine die template in place, I sponged Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink around the perimeter.
Now, take a peek at what the other Timeless Tuesday designer have created for today…
- April Guest Designer – Geri Utterback
- April Guest Designer – Kazan Clark
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Each week Flourishes draws one lucky name for a $10 gift code to the Flourishes store! HOWEVER, this week is New Release Week so our lucky winner of today’s challenge will win the entire March New Release! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you’ve got them, why not use them? THIS WEEK ONLY using Flourishes stamps will earn you a double-entry!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use keyword FTTC164.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
One random winner will be picked from all of the entries to win the weekly prize!
We had 80 entries for Beate’s “Birthday” challenge last week . Our random winner is #66, Julie J, please email Beate at email@example.com to claim your prize!
We can’t wait to see your creations!
Be sure to use the actual link to your Timeless Tuesday post instead of a general blog link – we want to make sure we can find your creations!