It’s Silke here. I have the pleasure of hosting this weeks Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge. I created this sketch for you to try…..hope you like it and will play along with us!
I used the newly released Flourishes From The Heart set. I inked the heart in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with these Copic Markers ~ R14, R22 and Colorless Blender. The paper is from the S.E.I Promise Me collection and I also added some Kraft cardstock. The rest of my card was embellished with a doily, some Prima Flowers, the black/white gingham ribbon and silver pearls.
Now, take a peek at what the other Timeless Tuesday designer have created for today…
- Cheryl Lea, January Guest Designer
- Tammy (sitting out this week)
CHALLENGE RULE CHANGES
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Each week Flourishes draws one lucky name for a $10 gift code to the Flourishes store! Here’s how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge and provide a direct link using the Inlinkz widget provided below.
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use keyword FTTC153.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
- PLEASE NOTE… leaving comments for all the designers is no longer a challenge requirement!
One random winner will be picked from all of the entries to win the weekly prize!
We had 26 entries for Cindy’s Center Step Card challenge last week so our random winner is #10 Heather Mills! Heather, please email Tammy at FlourishesTTC[at]gmail[dot]com to claim your prize!
We can’t wait to see what you create!