Hi all and welcome to our second and last Noon Time Challenge here at Flourishes! It’s an easy one and if you play, you could end up winning Flourishes entire September Release! Are you ready to take the creative plunge? Check it out….
It’s the Three’s a Charm Challenge — where you MUST use three layers on your card — not one, not two, not four — but 3! Easy peasy, right?
HOW TO PLAY:
- Simply use three layers on your card and you will be in the running! When you are done creating, simply link up here on the Flourishes blog!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, September 16th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges, while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLC911B
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, September 17that noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
Want a peek at a creation I whipped up for this little challenge?
I used the brand new Medallion Motif Set and — check out my three layers — the black card base, the white mat and then the little popped up circle frame! For more details on my actual card and to see the full set with four complete cards, just click on my link HERE. And, while you’re hopping, check out these fine three’s a charm creations!
Thanks for stopping by! We can’t wait to see what you create!