It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC64)! It is the end of the month so we have a challenge hostess! This week Karen Wallace is our host! Thanks so much for hosting with us Karen! Karen is challenging us to vintage styled cards! Everyone sort of has in their own minds what vintage means to them, so without giving you any direction, just create a card that defines a vintage style to you! We would love to see what you create!
Also, just wanted to remind everyone that while each FTTC challenge has a weekly winner, we also draw a monthly winner from all of the FTTC for that month. So, if there was a challenge in April you still would like to participate in, there is still a chance to win! You can play as often as you like! Check out FTTC61, FTTC62, and FTTC63! The weekly and monthly winners will be announced next week!
Let’s go see what Karen’s vintage creation!
RIG: Here are your random numbers:21Timestamp: 2010-04-27 01:56:1 UTC
Ann Vento! Congratulations!
Please pm me at SCS under gbedwright for your coupon code!
The Friends of Flourishes blog design team are bringing you exciting and different challenges each week. Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Each week Flourishes gives away a store gift certificate for $10 to the lucky random draw participant. In addition to this, Flourishes also gives away a random monthly gift certificate for $10 to one lucky monthly challenge winner. So, if you did not get a chance to finish all of the challenges during the month, you still have a chance to win. Just link your card by clicking on the blue Inlinkz icon for each challenge completed! We also have the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday blog button to sport on your blog! If you need the code, check here.
- Anyone can play whether you have Flourishes stamps or not. Of course, if you have Flourishes Stamps, by all means, use them.
- Use keyword code FTTC64, FLLC, and FTTCAPRIL when linking to SCS or public gallery.
- Be sure to use the NEW Linky– Inlinkz — to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!
- If you use either your blog link or online gallery, please give an active Flourishes Blog link.
- By all means combine this challenge with other blog challenges.
- The challenge runs from Tuesday, 12:01 am until Monday at 6 pm EST
- Enjoy yourself!!!